Artists and groups of artists are invited to submit exhibition proposals of 2-D work for the Brew Gallery next 12 months (May 2013 - May 2014). The Brew Gallery exhibits new and emerging artists with a focus on inclusivity and creating opportunity. Shows from open submissions are granted based on merit of community relevance and artistic strength.
The gallery currently has two rooms for exhibitions:
Main Gallery: approximately 60 feet of walls 7' high.
Fireside Gallery: approximately 12 feet suitable for 4-10 small to medium works.
A) VIA ELECTRONIC: One single PDF file containing all materials to email@example.com
B) VIA HARDCOPY (printed materials, no discs): mail/drop off to 3202 31st Ave., Vernon BC V1T2H3.
CRITERIA FOR SUBMISSION:
* Submissions must be received by the deadline of April 15, 2013.
* a description of the intended 2-D exhibition
* indicate the room(s) (Main Gallery a/o Fireside)
* artist(s) names, contact info, artist/group statement, bios
* 10-20 images relevant to the exhibition
* Attention: River Lewis, Brew Gallery Curator