Thursday, November 17, 2011
The gallery currently has two rooms for exhibitions:
Main Gallery: approximately 60 feet of excellent walls 7' high.
Fireside Gallery: approximately 12 feet suitable for 4-10 small to medium works.
VIA ELECTRONIC: single PDF file containing all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
VIA HARDCOPY (printed images, no discs): mail/drop off to 3202 31st Ave., Vernon BC V1T2H3,
CRITERIA FOR SUBMISSION:
* Submissions must be received by the deadline of December 10th, 2011.
* a description of the intended 2-D exhibition
* indicate the room (Main Gallery or Fireside)
* artist(s) names, contact info, artist/group statement, bios
* 10-20 images relevant to the exhibition
* Attention: River Lewis, Brew Gallery Curator
Thursday, November 10, 2011
The Brew Gallery is pleased to open it's Fireside Room in the Bean To Brew Coffee House with an exhibition of four intuitive paintings by Satyama Lasby.
The acrylic paintings are painted "for expression, as a meditation, a way to focus" says Lasby who also facilitates mandala workshops and therapeutic intuitive painting sessions for young people and adults.
The colourful and organic artworks will be on exhibit at the Brew Gallery from November 10 until December 30.