Artists and groups of artists are invited to submit exhibition proposals of 2-D work for the Brew Gallery 2012 Calendar Year. The Brew Gallery exhibits new and emerging artists from an egalitarian perspective. Shows from open submissions are granted based on merit of community relevance and artistic strength.
The gallery currently has two rooms for exhibitions:
Main Gallery: approximately 60 feet of excellent walls 7' high.
Fireside Gallery: approximately 12 feet suitable for 4-10 small to medium works.
VIA ELECTRONIC: single PDF file containing all materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
VIA HARDCOPY (printed images, no discs): mail/drop off to 3202 31st Ave., Vernon BC V1T2H3,
CRITERIA FOR SUBMISSION:
* Submissions must be received by the deadline of December 10th, 2011.
* a description of the intended 2-D exhibition
* indicate the room (Main Gallery or Fireside)
* artist(s) names, contact info, artist/group statement, bios
* 10-20 images relevant to the exhibition
* Attention: River Lewis, Brew Gallery Curator